CloudNoc offers centralized services that combine a fully integrated monitoring and help-desk system with top-notch systems engineers to provide clients with unprecedented value - monitoring, 24/7 NOC, operations and fully managed infrastructure solutions at minimal costs.
Pre-Sales Representatives are front-line pre-sales members, contacting potential customers to understand their needs and to discuss the products and services that CloudNoc provides.
Candidates for this position are comfortable starting phone and email conversations with new people, and have an ability to learn new technologies.
- Build CloudNoc’s relationships with potential customers at all levels of the company.
- Cold call and prospect targeted companies as needed.
- Qualify and quantify sales potential, schedule appointments, and guide potential customers to the next phase of the sales process.
- Develop, manage and qualify a lead base to ensure a stable lead pipeline.
- Provide regular, accurate and timely status updates and estimates to management. This position reports to the CEO.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of existing and new technologies as it relates to CloudNoc products and services.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
- 1-2 years sales or tele-marketing experience, preferably in SAAS or similar
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or Business
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Microsoft and other CRM and office software
- Strong technical and communication skills
- Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter who is great under pressure
- Great communication skills and strong organizational skills
- Commitment to self-development, challenging work, and emerging technologies
- Flexibility in a dynamically growing company
- The Opportunity to make a Big Impact
- Competitive Compensation
- Flexible Scheduling